Plateau

Sunday, September 18, 2005
It would appear that I have reached my first plateau. Either that or it may be just that I have not moved my bowels in quite some time. LOL. I guess you could say I am full of shit.
I still feel well and am going for my walks. I am on pureed and having a hard time getting my protein in. I have started feeling hungry but as would be expected after wls my hunger is satisfied with very little food. I find that I am much fuller faster with the pureed food. Most pureed food looks like something my neice left in her diaper and I can't bring myself to eat it. Yuck. I can not wait to have real food again. Bring it on.
I return to work on the 3rd of October and I am excited to get back to the swing of things.
Other than that nothing else is new, but I will keep ya posted.
posted by tammy at 9/18/2005 08:14:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Plateau
like it

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Previous Posts

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger