6 week check up

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Just back from my 6 week check up and happy to report that I am ahead of schedule as far as my weight loss goes. I am down about 26% of my excess weight and normally they see 10-15% at this time. They are very happy with my results as well as how well physically I am doing.
I met with the director of group support services today and the support group will be starting on October 20th. I am excited to get that going. It was nice to sit with her today and go over the manual. Dr Pop said that he would even come to a meeting a give a talk for the people who are considering the program/sugery.
No bites on our house but it has not been a month yet. They are lowering the price on the other house this week-end so I hope ours sells soon. It would be so nice to be in there by Christmas.
Adam is doing well.
posted by tammy at 10/06/2005 04:18:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 6 week check up
Name withheld
WILMINGTON, Delaware The Delaware Supreme Court has ruled that if an elected official claims that he has been defamed by an anonymous blogger, he cannot use a lawsuit to unmask the writer unless he has ...

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger