Here I go Again

Friday, October 14, 2005
Today I am down to 214... OMG I have not been this small in about 6 years. I feels great. I feel so much better and can't wait for Adam to come home with the treadmill he is borrowing from his dad. I will aim for 30 minutes/day for 5 days once we have it home.
No word on our house as of yet, but I think we will have our open house in November. Our agent told me she has had alot of calls on our house. I just wish that those people would make an appointment to come look at it... My friend gave me the prayer for St Joseph and I will buy a statuette of him to place in my garden. I hope that helps.
Nothing else is new, I will keep you posted.
posted by tammy at 10/14/2005 12:36:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Here I go Again

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger