Jake and Mommy

Sunday, April 01, 2007


Here are the pics of Jake and I.
Enjoy!
posted by tammy at 4/01/2007 04:20:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Jake and Mommy
precious :) just precious!

happy FIVE months Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ack! The cuteness! Good thing I've already had my morning coffee or my heart couldn't take it ;)

You look beautiful!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger