2 Months Old

Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Wow, 2 months already. Another great month has passed. We did have our moments of frustration with Jacob having his nights and days mixed up but we were lucky to only have that last 3 weeks! I have heard of families that had to deal with that for months so I am very thankful that it only lasted weeks. Jacob is now in his crib at night time and for most naps. At night he is sleeping a good 6 hours.. sometimes more. I can not complain about that. He is smiling so much now and we are having fun making him smile. His whole face lights up when he smiles and our faces start to hurt from smiling back at him. He has started to screech a bit when he smiles sometimes and that is so adorable. He gets very mad at us when we take the bottle away from him to have a burp as well when he wakes up from his 6 hour sleep he is so hungry...we can not get that bottle warmer to work fast enough for his tummy. He really has a temper. Must get that from his mother! Must be the red hair.
Last week I took him to the Parent and Tot swim at our gym. He loved it. He was so happy in the water. Adam and I will take him this week again. My mom and I took him to have his pictures taken and they turned out so good.. he smiled in all of them and cost us a fortune! When I get them I will share them here. I am loving motherhood even more and I can only anticipate that it will only get better. My little man is amazing and I love all there is to love about him. He is the light of my life.
Adam has been home for the last 3 weeks. He goes back to work on Monday.. It has been nice to have him home and I will miss when he goes back. I have become to depend on his help a bit...especially when Jake throws his temper tamtrums, it's been nice to have Adam there to help me calm Jake down! I know I can do it on my own but it's just nice to have him.
I lost another pound.. I am now 154! 19 pounds to go! Yeah!
posted by tammy at 1/10/2007 10:20:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 2 Months Old
You're such a good mom to your little man :)
Love the new pics :)

Can't wait to see the professional pics he got done....I'm jealous of all the smiles you're getting from him! Miss Madelynn will start soon I'm sure....still now she mostly just does it in her sleep....there have been a few rare smiles while awake though....but nothing on Jake!

How very nice to have a happy, smiley baby! I want another!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger