C'Mon Jake

Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Don't you think today would be good day for a birthday party? I sure do. It's raining like a mother here and what a great day to be stuck in a hospital. I think so. So Cmon Jacob...make your mother happy! LOL.
I did sleep well last night though. I went to bed at about midnight and watched Annie.. Then I fell asleep at about 1sh and slept till 8ish. Then I was so uncomfortable I came out and slept for 2 more hours on the couch.
I called the caterer and am planning Jacob's Christening! LOL. I am waiting for the minister to call me back!
I called unemployment insurance and asked them some questions about my claim. In Canada we are lucky to be paid for 1 year maternity leave. 55% of our wages.
I also called the bank about our maortgage being paid because I have been off for 3 months sick and we have disability insurance for such a thing. We'll see any little bit helps!
I am trying to get things in order. In case the little man decides he wants to meet me as much as I want him. LOL.
I'll keep you posted.
posted by tammy at 11/07/2006 12:58:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for C'Mon Jake

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger