We're Still Here

Sunday, November 05, 2006
All is the same. Nothing has changed. Except that Jacob has been issued his official eviction notice! I am so ready for him to be here. I am having more trouble sleeping and I feel so uncomfortable in bed. Plus I just want to meet him and hold him.
I see our OB tomorrow. 8 days left. Yes, I am counting! LOL.
We had our maternity pictures Friday and they turned out nice. I will upload some once I scan them.
Adam's aunt and 2 cousins were here this weekend and we went shopping in the states. I made Adam come with us so he could drive because I knew I would be too tired. I am very glad that I made that decision I was beat. It was such a fun day though.
I have been making a lot of bad food choices this past week. I am scared to step on that scale tomorrow! Oh well just a week left. I should be fine. As long as I can get back on track once he's here and eat well while nursing. That will be my challenge. I know that what I eat will effect Jacob so I need to visit a dietician to make sure that both our nutritional needs are being met. I also have to drink a lot more fluids. I am not drinking near enough fluids. I can feel it. That could be a reason for my bad food choices too. I have to do better.
Anyway, I will keep you posted for sure. If I can't get to a computer.. I will have either Adam or my mom update for you. You will all be the first to know once little man is here.
Thank you for your care and concern...
posted by tammy at 11/05/2006 11:18:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for We're Still Here

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger