Stroller

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
We went to Babies R Us on Sunday and returned some items we received two of from the shower and we put the money towards our stroller and infant car seat. It worked out great because with the gift cards we also received we were able to not have to spend any of our own money to buy it.
We ended up choosing a different model than we had registered for because there was this really great sales rep working who explained the benefits and features of the Quattro Stroller and even though it was more money we liked the features better and the colour too. The other one was blue and green plaid but this one is black and tan and matches the van a lot better. I am glad that we did not receive the stroller we registered for because then we would not have had the opportunity to buy this one. Everything works out for a good reason.
Today Adam put it together and it looks so good in our dining room! LOL. I can not wait to use it with Jacob. 7 Weeks to go.
Also we moved the computer and the curio cabinet over so that we would have more room for Jake's swing and his playtime toys. The dining room looks a lot bigger and then once we move our big chair to my parents then we will have even more room for him. We are getting a glider with ottoman and it will take up less room. Adam will be putting the final coat of drywall in the nursery tomorrow then he can sand it on Thursday and he will be making the lines so that my mom and I can paint the second colour on the wall. So the painting will be done on Friday and we will be putting the stencil up on Saturday. Hopefully then we can put the chair rail up on Sunday and then my dad and Adam can build the crib. Oh I can not wait to see the crib in that room. It will be so much more real then. It will be hard to keep me out of there I will be so busy day dreaming. Except that there is a lot more work to be done in the house in the next 7 weeks so I will be busy completed that stuff! I want to paint the living room and the dining room. But I think Adam will have to paint the dining room because we have cathedral ceilings and I am too short! Plus I should not be stretching near that much. Luckily my mom is a lot more healthy now and she can also do a lot of the work! LOL. She said she did not mind and she actually enjoys painting. The rooms themselves are not that big so I know it will take long to paint them. Then we just have to put up the new doors in our room, the bathroom and the baby's room and we have to put up the new counter we bought for the breakfast nook in the kitchen and we will be pretty much finished the reno's we have planed for the house. Our bedroom paint can wait for the New Year! That too has cathedral ceilings and is the biggest room in the whole house! I will need Adam's help with that one for sure. Last year he had shut down in March so this year if he has shut down then we can paint the bedroom at that time. Then I think Adam wants to put the house up for sale. All this work for someone else to enjoy! But I think the house would sell better with fresh paint anyway so its worth it. I am not sure if we will be ready to move at that time, but in our neighborhood... we live on the lake we have to put it up for sale in the spring/summer because fall/winter it gets too dreary out here. So we'll see if we do not put it up this Spring coming then we would have to wait untill the Spring of 08. It will pretty much depend on if we are pregnant in the Spring. We could not have 2 babies in this house. If we are not pregnant by the Spring then we will probably wait to sell it. I would like to be pregnant right away but who knows what God has in store for us.
Anyway enough of me going on and on once I have some progress pictures I will update.
posted by tammy at 9/26/2006 07:37:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Stroller
Wow! What a lot of work you've been putting in! I say you should spend the last month of pregnancy in a nice glider-rocker in the nursery, reading some nice trashy novels or magazines that you won't have the chance to get to for awhile. Do you have any pics of the nursery yet?

RYN
The swing is the Natures Touch papasan swing by Fisher Price...
Is that the same thing you were talking about? I don't know...I just liked the seat on the swing!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger