Love at First Sight

Sunday, September 10, 2006


I fell in love this weekend. With my sweet little baby boy! Oh he is just so beautiful. We went for the second half of our 3D ultrasound. It was amazing to see how much he has changed in just under 8 weeks. He has filled out so much. I can not wait to meet him in person. He is just an angel.
Here see for yourself!
I put the one from 22 weeks first so you can compare.
posted by tammy at 9/10/2006 10:47:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Love at First Sight
He looks like he's smiling :) What a wonderful ultrasound moment :)
He is a handsome boy ifidosaysomyself :)

It always amazes me to see the 3D u/s pics. He's so gorgeous, Tammy. *hugs* I hope you are all well, my friend.

he looks amazing. what a wonderful thing to have done. I bet that's made him feel so much closer.

He has your nose

You're getting SOOO close to meeting your baby!!!! Happy 32 weeks :)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger