1 Year Anniversary!

Friday, August 25, 2006
Yesterday, aside from turning 31 (yeah)I celebrated my 1 year anniversary of my Gastric Bypass surgery. This has been the best year of my life. I was so scared of the life changes I was going to be making. But I have to say that the changes have actually made me! They have come so natural to me. I can remember a time when my life choices were any different! I miss some of the food I can no longer eat.. Mainly chocolate milk, but I am living. And that is the optimum word. LIVING....Last year I was just exsisting. I can not believe the change in my life since having my surgery. The most important is Jake. I would not be pregnant right now if I had not had the surgery. I am so happy Adam and I both had this done. Our lives are so much more fulfilled.
posted by tammy at 8/25/2006 10:24:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 1 Year Anniversary!
Wow! What a difference a year makes! You won't even believe what a different life you'll have a year from now...your wonderful adventures together are only beginning!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger