We're Back

Sunday, July 16, 2006



We had the best time. I am so happy we had the chance to get away. Visiting with Adam's family was great. His sister and I had a nice time together. We went to the lake swimming twice. It was too cold for me to go in the second time but it was fun to be with her and dear nephew. We had a blast with our nephew but he tired us out! It was worth it though because he is such a great kid. My sister and brother in law have done a great job raising him. He is such a lover. He is excited about the baby being born, but mistakenly thought he would be the baby's big brother. We told him that he would be the big cousin but that he could act like a big brother to him and that was a great alternative for him. His birthday is 10 days before the baby's due date so he is hoping the baby comes early! They will be seven years apart so it will be nice to finally have another baby in the family. It's just too bad that we live so far away. I would like for Jake to know his father's family. But, no I am not moving to the Island! LOL. I would go stir crazy there! Although we did see a house across the street from his dad's that we really like. It is just being built and very nice. But, I am happy where I am at. I guess I am a little selfish when it comes to where we live...I can admit that.
We went to our friend's campground for two nights...It was nice and peaceful there. Our neighbors were there and we broke down and asked them to be God-Parents... they were very touched and accepted. It was nice. We went out on their fishing boat but we did not fish. Then Adam and I rented Kayaks. That was fun. I loved doing that. It rained really hard one of the nights and our trailer leaked a little bit. The drops of rain fell on my cheek. It was funny.
We spent too much money in Niagara Falls but we had a blast so it was so worth it. The campground we stayed at was very nice and quite. We will be going back again sometime.
We went to the falls and did a Journey Behind the Falls tour. That was really neat. We did some of the fun house stuff on Clifton Hill and had so much fun. We walked a lot. On the one day I think we walked about 6KM. For us that is major, last year, Pre-Op we never could have done that. So it was a big accomplishment for us. We went to a Teddy Town Factory and built a little bear for Jacob. It was neat.
posted by tammy at 7/16/2006 08:33:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for We're Back
wow you guys look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger