Holiday

Sunday, July 09, 2006
So we are on our holiday. We rented a Pop Up trailer and are camping. We just spent 2 nights in my father in laws back yard. LOL. It was nice, but, I was bored. Our little six year old nephew stayed with us the first night and I was not bored. He was so much fun. We played Connect Four and Trouble and had so much fun. The next day we went to visit Adam's great grandma and we took him with us. It was nice to visit with her. She is our only living grandparent so I always insist that we visit her when we are here. If we would have had a girl her middle name would have been his grandma's first name. Next time. Then we went to a place called Bridal Veil Falls and Adam and our nephew walked behind the falls. Our nephew thought that was pretty cool. It really was. Then we were so worn out. We had to drop him off at this mother's so we could have a nap! Last night, Adam and our Brother in law went four wheeling so I borrowed my sister in laws portable DVD player and rented the Producers. It was so funny.
Anyway, we are leaving to go to a camp ground owned by the baest amn from our wedding. Friend's of ours who live kiddy corner to us are going to be there too so it will be nice to see them. We are going to ask them to be God-Parents (but, not yet) so it's hard to be with them and not just blurt it out. I can not keep a secret when I am excitied! LOL.
Tuesday, we leave for Niagara Falls for 2 nights. And them Thursday we go for our 4-D ultrasound! Can not wait for that.
Anyway, that's it for an update.
Jacob had the hiccups last night and it was so funny! He has been very active and I love it.
posted by tammy at 7/09/2006 11:42:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Holiday
Wow Thusday for the 4-d....COOL beans!!!!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger