I am still here!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006
This week-end my dad and Adam built the deck! OMG it looks so great. Just to have a porch on the front of the house looks "normal" but they did such a great job and it is a great size. 8X16. We put two chairs on it and there is still tons of room. I can not wait to get some flowers to add to it. That will set it off. Tonight, I swear I will be putting pictures up in my Flicker account.
My mom and I went yard saling. She got a crib and crib bedding for her "nursery" and a playpen for next summer out in the back yard. I bought a really great umbrella stroller that folds up really easily and has a basket at the bottom for storage. I also bought a couple of outfits for babeboo. Mostly pink, but that's just because they had more cute girl things then boy and if we end up having a boy I will just give them to my best friend for my God Baby! So it all works out.
Adam and I went to Babies R Us on Friday to buy a shower gift for our friend's. We bought them 2 sleepers a hat and a scrapbook. I found it hard to shop for her since she did not register and she did not find out what she having. We looked at some strollers and some swings. I know we will end up registering there but I have to say that the Babies R Us in the States is so much better! LOL. None-the-less we had fun dreaming. The last time we were at Babies R US in the highchair department it was to buy a highchair for my cousin's shower 2 years ago. It was a really dark time for me in my quest to become a mother and I ended up crying my head off in the department...it was very hard on Adam since he knew my heartache. Now looking back it is quite comical because there was a little Asian lady in the row and I think I freaked her out because once I started crying she turned to her husband and said something in her mother tongue and they turned themselves inside out to get out of the aisle! I laugh now when I think about it but then I could not get out that store fast enough. Adam, at the time said don't worry hunny it will be our turn one day too and you'll probably still be standing here crying because you will be so overwhelmed and hormonal! LOL. Leave it to him. That's why I love him so much. So Friday was a much better experience for us, that's for sure.
My mom took a picture of me this week-end...I swear it's hard to tell but I will put it there tonight. LOL>
At the shower on Sunday, the ladies were saying "Are you sure you're pregnant? You're not even showing? You're 4 months, really" I wanted to punch them in the head. LOL.
We have decided to rent a trailer this summer for a week and go up North to visit Adam's family and friends. Then we will head back home and stop in Niagara Falls for a couple days. I am excited about the trip, it will be fun. I have not been back to the island since we burried Adam's mom almost 2 years ago, and I miss my nephew terrible. He is 6 years old and as adorable as anything. I love him so much. Our best friends will be on the island too when we are there so it will be nice to be able to spend some time with them. We'll have to ask Adam's sister if she minds if we take our nephew with us to the camp ground so he can play with our friends little girls. That would be so much fun.
I will get those pics uploaded tonight as soon as I get home! My computer still has dial up since high speed is not available in the boondocks so it will take me all night! LOL. They will be avaiable tomorrow!

Update The rash is getting or should I say has gotten a lot better... I just have some small episodes of itchiness so needless to say there is a lot less episodes of bitchiness! LOL. I am happy to report that I think I will live now! Thanks for all your concern.
posted by tammy at 6/13/2006 12:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I am still here!
I'm glad you're still here! I was starting to wonder if you'd been devoured by that awful fungus!

It's so great that you had your time in the sun at Babies R Us, or as my hub calls it, "We Be Babies and Sh*t", LOL. If there's anyting here in the States we can arrange for you to get, let me know!

I'm glad that all continues to go well, T! Cna't wait to see the pics. :-)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger