Unspecific Pregnancy Rash

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Will not cause harm to me our babeboo so that was a relief. He said to take Benydrill and use an Aveeno type cream. So I will go tonight to get some. He did the heart rate again and the baby kept fliipping over on him.. It was funny. But anyway the hear rate is 160! Still could be a girl! 4 weeks yesterday till the U/S. Did I mention that I can not wait to find out if the baby will be Jacob or Saulina? I think I might of once or twice.
So that was a non eventful appointment and as always he was a doll. Told me to come back if it gets worse or does not go away. And then said as I was leaving,, "I hope you feel better soon!" He is so sweet. Also, when you are lying on the table he always offers you his hand to help you up. No other OB has ever done that for me, male or female. That is such a nice touch. He really is so thoughtful.
posted by tammy at 5/23/2006 05:33:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Unspecific Pregnancy Rash
Obsessively waiting for your 20 week u/s. Is it nearly time yet?

my ob offers a hand as well....(i've only been once but she did it then)
I too thought that was so darn thoughtful!

are you hoping for a girl??? sounds like it!

I got a rash while I was pregnant too - about as far along as you. My hands and feet were REALLY itchy, kept me awake at night itching it. It went away after a few months - I got it back for two days after Tom was born but it soon left again.

Hope yours goes soon, I'm pleased you've got a caring OB.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger