Dr Mundle

Monday, May 15, 2006
It was a good appointment with a lot less waiting this time! Only about 10 minutes. Good for him. We talked about the whole mid wife thing and though he said he supports my decision. He did tell me that last year his average delivering his own patients was 85% and that was the same average most mid wives could state too. So to me why would I jeopordize my prenatal care to build a relationship with a midwife when there is a 15% chance she will not be there to deliver my baby anyway. I love Dr Mundle so I have made the choice to have Dr Mundle deliver my bundle! LOL. We used to heartbeat monitor and heard it loud and clear. The heart rate is 165! I am thinking that is leaning towards my girl! I hope! My best friend's baby's heart rate was close to that and she is having a GIRL!!!! So fingers crossed. I have my gender determination ultrasound booked for June 19th! Let's hope the baby is an exhibitionist just like it's mother and opens wide so we can see for sure what is in there. Hope hope hope! But all is well in babyville!
posted by tammy at 5/15/2006 12:52:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dr Mundle

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger