Another Parenting Decision

Wednesday, April 19, 2006
We are going! He is a bit apprehensive because he feels now that we are pregnant why should we allow ourselves to be scrutinzed and placed under a microscope. I said taking the training will not hurt and it will be good for us to be able to say that we looked at virtually every option. We have so much love to give to any children that I don't want to deprive ourselves of providing a home to a child that would maybe otherwise sit in the system for eternity. I wish I could save them all however I know that is unrealistic.
There is a reason we were invited to this one, it will be God's will to show us why. I do not want to turn the opportunity down. I may one day regret it if we do.
It starts next Tuesday and goes for 10 weeks.
posted by tammy at 4/19/2006 12:35:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Another Parenting Decision
Thanks for the wishes, I've been reading you a couple of weeks I found you on Milenkas blog also! What a small "internet world"
Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Good for you! I saw the thoughtless comment someone left for your last post and I felt horrible for you. You're not being greedy at all...after all, people in the middle of adoptions don't suddenly start abstaining from sex just in case they might get pregnant! (I'm writing this as much for that commenter as for you!) It's great that you want to become a mommy in more ways than one. Congrats on your pregnancy, too...hang in there, the second trimester is the fun part =)

RYN: my first ob appt. is May 9th we'll be getting our first ultrasound the same day! We're excited!

Hi Tammy

Good to see you again the other day :)

Dawn

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger