Dr Penava

Monday, March 20, 2006
Saturday I went to see my family doctor. She was so excited she could not concentrate on her work. It was so funny. She was surprised and happy. All the things I thought she would be. She gave me a req for blood work, God bless her and is referring me to Dr Mundle. I hope it's not too long before I see him.
She was also very happy with my and my mom's weight loss progress and told me I looked like a fashion show! LOL
My mom and I went to Babies R Us in Windsor but the bedding they had was different then the ones we saw at the US website so I guess we will have to go there. My mom bought me the What to expect when your expecting book and so far it is very interesting.
Yesterday, marked the first day I felt sick. I did not throw up, but I was nauseas all day long. I was happy though, it means things are progressing well. Today, I was a little nauseas but not too bad. I am excatly 6 weeks today.
My aunt brought my neice over last night. What a hunny, man I love that kid so much. She was dancing to this cat my mom has that sings a song and she had her arms waving in the air like a maniac. We laughed so hard and of coarse the more we laughed the more she performed.
posted by tammy at 3/20/2006 05:24:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dr Penava

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger