Symptoms

Thursday, March 16, 2006
I feel no symptoms yet. I am only 5.5 weeks so I know they will come. I still have some slight cramping but that is normal from what I have heard. I have to spotting so I am not worried. I know it's odd, but I want to feel something. Sore boobs, nausea anything just to help me feel that this pregnancy is real. I have the +HPT so that is a pretty good indicator but I want to feel it. LOL. I have a little bit of nausea but nothing major. I am curious to know how having gastric bypass will effect morning sickness. Yesterday, I was so hungry. I ate what I brought for the whole day by 12N. LOL. Today, not so bad.
I will be speaking to the dietician today in regards to my eating properly throughout the mext 8 monhts. And my family doctor will be in the clinic this Saturday, so I am going in to see her. She will be so happy to hear our news.
I find myself wondering and dreaming about the being inside me. What will he/she look like? Will it be a he or a she? What will the personality be like..etc. As much as I want to meet him/her, I just want to savour every moment of this pregnancy. Since, I never thought I would experience this journey I want to embrace it.. even when I am throwing my guts up!!
posted by tammy at 3/16/2006 11:51:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Symptoms

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger