That's More Like It

Friday, February 17, 2006
I have come to terms with my weight loss and with the issues surrounding my weight gains and losses over the years.
I know that those demons from my past can longer haunt if I don't allow them too and that I am not the frieghtened little girl I once was. I am now a strong, brave and likeable woman.
I don't have to prove myself to anyone and I don't feel like I have to please anyone in order for them to like me. I am who I am and I can either be accepted or not.
I will no longer live in fear of the unknown.
I am a great person and the people I have in my life right now are the people I have chosen to be in my life. They are all wonderful, wholesome, rich individuals who make me strive to be a better person. Those are the people I value and want in my life.
I am no longer afraid I will gain my weight back because it is a choice I am not going to allow myself to make.
I will start each day anew and make the best choices I can for that day. I will not obsess over the choices I make or choose not to make and I will deal with the consequences of those choices. I will no longer tell myself the choices I make are Bad I will make wise choices or I won't. That's it. I am in control of my past, my present and my future and I will take responsibility for each step of my life.
I am taking back the power in my life.
Look out world here I come.
posted by tammy at 2/17/2006 05:06:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for That's More Like It
Just...wow. How I wish I could grab the bull by the horns the way you are. In this, you are my hero, my friend. *hugs*

Hi Tammy!

I saw you on obesityhelp and remember you from the Barix seminar in Windsor in the fall. I hope you don't mind it if I read your journal. I'm in the process of getting approval for wls.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger