Frankenmuth

Monday, January 30, 2006
We went to Frankenmuth this weekend. Yummy!!! I love it there. We just went to eat. It was their ice fest this weekend but the weather was so warm that all the ice sculptures were melted. The food was scrumptious!!! We went to the Jockey Store because I needed some new undies... The last ones I bought were size 11 now I am wearing size 7 and I bought the Hipster style instead of the french cut.
It was also my cousin's daughter's third b-day party. What a hoot. She was so cute.
posted by tammy at 1/30/2006 08:26:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Frankenmuth
Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger