Happy New Year

Monday, January 02, 2006
These are the New Years resolutions I have decided to make this year...
Since every year before this one I was going to loose my unsightly weight and never did, this year I will vow to do the following:

  • Stop biting my nails
  • Eat no sugar free junk food until Easter
  • Visit the gym at least 4 times a week
  • Meet protein and liquids goal everyday
  • Remember to take my vitamins everyday....
  • And finish the home study process so that we are closer to bringing our bambino home to us.
Wish me luck.


We had a really fun time on New Year's Eve. We ate too much and laughed a lot. But it was nice. We were glad to have a quite cheap night. Next year, with our new bodies we might just go out to show off though. LOL.
Our Hanukkah meal was a great success too. We played the dreidel game and again ate too much. Adam made the meatballs and had to modify the recipe with splenda and it turned out great. the Knish were really yummy. They were a team effort. We really worked well together. Wonders never cease. LOL. I think everyone had a nice time.
My cousin's girlfriend is so great. I hope they get married. I think they will.
I have noticed that my hair has started to fall out. I have to really start getting in my protein more consitently.
Other than that Dr Pop was very pleased with my check up.
posted by tammy at 1/02/2006 10:42:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Happy New Year

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger