Christmas Is Coming

Monday, December 12, 2005
I love this time of year. Adam started our Christmas shopping yesterday. He got a good chunck of it completed. Thankfully.
7 more sleeps till our new windows and siding go in. We are so excited. Adam is going to look for new shutters sometime this week and a new mailbox and numbers for the front of the house.
Today is one of my best friends due date. She is expecting a baby girl named Julie and I am so happy for her. She had luck on her first round of IVF. That was a miracle and so is this baby. I can't wait to meet her.
I am down to 192. Yeah. Almost 60 pounds. We are going to the gym tonight so by the end of the week I should be there. I tried on a pair of pants my aunt gave me at Thanksgiving.... they are size XL and they fit.... not plus size. I was so happy I jumped up and down. I also wore a size Large sweatshirt on Saturday too.
We are going out this week-end with 2 couples for dinner and a movie. I think we will be seeing Walk the Line. I have wanted to see that.
On the fertility front. I have been corresponding with a brillant Grrl who has made me feel better and given me clues as to what may have happened and has advised me some questions to ask our doctor. Thanks a bunch to her. She is the best.
We have also been really looking into adoption and are considering taking our $6000 and applying it towards a home study so that it fast tracks our adoption dreams. Once we meet with the doctor we will decide for sure. But it looks like we are leaning more towards the adoption. We will start the home study in the Spring and ussually it takes about 6 months to complete. So by next year at this time we will be able to send our profile to every agency in Ontario. We will be working on our profile in the New Year. We already have a draft of our dear birth mother letter written.
Other than that nothing else is new.
posted by tammy at 12/12/2005 10:13:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Christmas Is Coming

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger