News

Monday, November 14, 2005
I am officially down 50.5 pounds. Yeah I was so excited when I got on the scale this morning to see 200.5! OMG. I had to get off and try again because I did not believe it. I feel so great.
Our weekend was awesome. We visited with our friends and her shower was great. She received allot of nice gifts. It went to fast though but next time we'll go for a little longer.. Once the baby gets here.
I sarted my Lupron injections last night. I was nervous since it was so long ago that I had the class. Luckily they had some instructions in the pack. It went well. It did not hurt at all. I was told that if I call 9 months after the prodecure I will be told if there was a live birth. I pray so hard that the recipient couple has good news. Please say some baby prayers for them.
Adam joined the gym last week so we went for an hour on Thursday and Friday. We did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes in the pool. It was great to have him there. My mom came with us on Friday.
I updated some pictures from my 2 month mark. Check them out.
posted by tammy at 11/14/2005 12:42:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for News

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger