The Weekend

Monday, November 07, 2005
It always seems that there are just not enough hours in the weekend.
On Friday night myself a couple of girls I work with threw a baby shower for one of our colleauges. It was a great time and she was showered with many nice gifts. Everyone said that it went perfectly and we were so organized. She is a great friend so it was very worth it. We had fun planning it.
Saturday I had a Girl Guide training day to attend and that was a whole day affair. I learned some new games to play with the girls as well as some new crafts. I was glad to have gone.
Saturday night my best friend I have known since I was born came home so we spent the evening together. It was a bitter sweet reunion because her grandma had just passed away that morning but I was glad to be there with her and for her. We had a nice time. She moved to Edmonton so we only see eachother once in awhil and I missed her.
posted by tammy at 11/07/2005 10:40:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Weekend

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger