Open House

Monday, October 31, 2005
We worked so hard to get the house ready for this open house. It was a very productive week-end. I will be posting pictures this week sometime so that you can see the progress I have made with my weight as well as the changes in the house. Adam and my dad worked really hard. Thanks guys. It was a waste of time for our real estate agent as only one loely guy showed up. We saw him coming in and he looked like he was just out for a Sunday drive and saw the sign and thought what the heck. The listing lasts another month. I doubt anything will come from it.
On the weight loss front... I am down to 205.5. I feel great. I need a pair of jeans that fit me and I have none. I will have to go out and see if I can find a not too expensive pair. I checked at Value Village, but could not find a pairI liked well enough.
Adam was told to stay off work for another month so he is home. I think he would have rather gone to work since I am sure he will be given some honey do lists. LOL.
posted by tammy at 10/31/2005 01:07:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Open House

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger