2 months

Monday, October 24, 2005
It is my 2 month anniversary today. Funny, that on day of surgery I had my period and today is day one too. Cramps galore. I wish I had the drugs today that I had then. LOL.
I am officially down 42.5 pounds. 208.5. I feel great.
Nothing happened with the house. They have not gotten back to our agent. We have an open house on Sunday, so we'll see. Our agent says that only 5% of houses sell during open houses so I am not holding out much hope. In 2 days our house will have been on the market for 1 month. The house we went to look at was beautiful. I hope it hangs in there for us. The finished basement is huge and has a wet bar in the one corner. The bedrooms are a great size. So lets hope.
Adam got some more mudding completed in the bedroom, it is coming along quite nice. I will be painting sometime this week. Which is ok, since I love painting.
posted by tammy at 10/24/2005 08:48:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 2 months

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger