207

Thursday, October 27, 2005
Today on the scale it read 207. Yeah I am so happy.
We went on Tuesday for the injection classes. It was great. Did not hurt at all. I start the drugs on November 13th. The egg retrieval will be around Dec 3rd. The director told me that she will tell me of the outcome of the couples cycle. I was very happy about that. I will be praying very hard for them.
No news on our house. Adam is really working hard to get things complete for the open house on Sunday. Our house has never looked so good. LOL. We looked into getting some new windows, we will be getting one more quote then making our decision.
posted by tammy at 10/27/2005 12:34:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 207

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger