Annual Womanly Check up

Thursday, November 03, 2005
So it would appear from the annual check up I had yesterday that my cervix is very high. The doctor made me aware of this and told me that is a good thing for child birth. I have no idea why. Just another reminder that if my hubby would not have had that surgeon screw him up I would be a baby making machine. I kind of felt sad after she told me that, but I feel better now. I know my time will come. Everyday it gets closer and closer. I am now 79.5 pounds away from that happening. OMG, I can't beleive it. 204.5 on the scale this morning. I can't wait till I am in Onederland. I hold my breath for hat.
posted by tammy at 11/03/2005 08:43:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Annual Womanly Check up

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger