Cruising

Friday, November 11, 2005
This weekend we are going to Ohio to visit our friends we met on the cruise for our honeymoon. We have not seen them in three years. They are expecting a baby in January and this weekend is her shower. We are so excited to be going. For the last three years we have been trying to get together but something always came up. It will be nice to see them.
posted by tammy at 11/11/2005 12:57:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Cruising

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger