The listing ends

Friday, November 25, 2005
Thankfully the listing is over. Today we ordered new siding and windows for our house. We are very excited about this. The color we chose is called Prestige Beige it will look really rich with the white trim and the black roof and shutters. Hopefully it will be in by Christmas.
On the weight loss front all is well. I am at 195. I go for my appointment with Dr Pop on Thursday. I can't wait to see him again he is so awesome.
My mom had great luck when she went Wednesday. She passed her breathing test and should have a new surgery date within the next couple weeks. I can't wait. I hope all goes well.
Nothing else is new.
posted by tammy at 11/25/2005 04:34:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The listing ends

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger