Size 16 Jeans

Sunday, November 20, 2005
I am now wearing size 16 jeans I have not worn in 6 years. You have no idea how great I feel. I now weigh 198 so I am sailing along in onederland.
Someone came to see our house today so far we have not heard anything but by tomorrow we should know for sure. I am not holding out much hope. The listing ends on Saturday and as far as I am concerned it can't come quick enough.
I helped my mom put up her tree today. It looks really nice. I like the way it turned out. I will be having Adam take our things down from the attic and this week-end I will work on putting it up. I love Christmas. My father is Jewish so we celebrate Hanukkah too and since Adam and I were married we have had Hanukkah dinner at our house with my dad's sister and her family. It is always a great time. This year Hanukkah falls between Christmas and New Year so we will be having it on the Wednesday. We each make something that our Bubbie (Jewish grandma) would make so that we keep her memory alive. Then we play some Hanukkah music and of coarse the Dreidel Game for chocolate gelt. Last year my cousin and her family won all the loot so this year it will war!!! LOL. I am looking forward to that evening a lot.
So that is all that's new this weekend.
posted by tammy at 11/20/2005 06:55:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Size 16 Jeans

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger