Not good news

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
We had bad news yesterday. For us and for the recpient couple. All five of the eggs were of poor quality and even after ICSI they would not divide. They are concered about egg quality for our cycle and so now this opens a whole new can of worms.
I know this is not my fault but I still feel responsible for not having better luck, I wish I could hug that couple and tell how sorry I am. I feel like I robbed them of their money. I mean we could not fortell this would happen but still. I feel very sad and hopeless right now.
We have to have a consult with the Dr in the New Year once he evaluates my cycle to see what if anything went wrong. We are thinking that maybe we will take the $6000 and put it towards adoption. At least there is more of a guarentee that way. I know we will pass a homestudy.
posted by tammy at 12/06/2005 11:16:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Not good news
I'm so sorry, T. *hugs*

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger