Parental Prospects

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Lately I have been thinking with great fondness about the fact that in less than two years I could be pregnant. And its not just a pipe dream wish anymore with the hope that we'll have the money saved up by then for IVF. This donor cycle has brought so much hope and anticapation into our lives. It has filled a void of vagueness with the knowledge that our dream of becoming parents is closer to us than it has ever been.
I have written a thank you note to the recipient couple. I hope IVF Canada will give it to them. I want them to know how much gratitude we have for them for allowing us the opportunity to not only help them achieve their dream but to also help realize our own dream. It is so important to me that they be successful with this.
posted by tammy at 11/29/2005 12:31:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Parental Prospects

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger