Half the Way There

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Only 63 more pounds to go. I think I will start counting down now. OMG. I am so happy.

We are almost finished our shopping... 3 more presents to buy then we're done. Yippee. All the ones I have at home are wrapped so that's a load off. My house is a mess. I have to clean it from front to back tonight. The windows go in on Thursday so I want it to be clean for that. I know I am an anal nut but it is important to me. Then next Wednesday we have our Hanukkah dinner so if it gets a good cleaning this week it will be easier to control for then.
posted by tammy at 12/20/2005 12:34:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Half the Way There

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger