60 Pounds Gone Forever

Friday, December 16, 2005
Today I reached 60 pounds gone. It has been 3.5 months since my surgery. I am one happy chick. I have not been this weight in so long. I can't wait to fit into my favourite Weekender's outfit I have that I have not fit into in about 9 years. Oh glory day when that happens.
My mom is doing well. She is still very sore. The results of her xray showed no leaking so she gets to start her clear liquids diet today. I am sure she won't really feel like eating much though.
There will be a delay in our windows and siding because of the weather. Windows in on the 22nd siding in the New Year. No big deal at least we know its on its way.
posted by tammy at 12/16/2005 01:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 60 Pounds Gone Forever

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger