All Is Well

Thursday, December 15, 2005
The surgery was a success. She made it through with flying colours. No complications. She is very sore...to be expected and is on high pain meds. Ooh gotta love the Morphine pump... LOL.
I could not be happier for her. I am so happy I will have my mother back. This is such an exciting time for our family. I know right now she is in a lot of pain but in a little while she will see that it was all worth it. And I bet she sees that now too since I know how badly she wanted this. She has been trying for so long to have this surgery done and now her dream is realized. 2006 is going to be her year for tranformation. I am so proud of her.
Thank you to everyone for the great wishes and prayers. It worked.
posted by tammy at 12/15/2005 09:13:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for All Is Well

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger