Happy Holidays

Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah to all my friends and family. I can't believe that is over and through with. It always happens so fast. It was a nice day though spent with our family. We had my little 18 month old niece over. She is the light of my life. I love her so very much. I never thought it was possible to love someone so much. She was the laugh of the party. Except she has an ear infection and on Christmas Eve she had a very high temperature. We were all very worried about her. Her mom took her to the hospital and they gave them some antibiotics. She was better today. My poor baby girl.
We spoke to our friends this week-end (the ones that adopted) and they lent us their Dear Birth Parent letters so that we could get an idea of what we want to say. One day this week I have to go to the library and order the few books we need to read before our meeting with the practitioner in the New Year. I can't wait to meet with her so that we can get this process started. We have asked most of the people we need for references and all have agreed. We just have two more ask. I see my cousin on Wednesday and I will ask her. Then we need to ask a friend of ours that used to work with Adam because we need a work reference for each of us.
Hope everyone has a great week. I have the next week off so I will not be posting as frequently.
I am down to 185.5!!!!
posted by tammy at 12/25/2005 11:59:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Happy Holidays

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger