My Letter to Santa

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
You have to try this... It is a scream.

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Here is my letter to Santa:

Santa ClausNorth Pole, Earth
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Robin's Office party. It was Nicole who spiked the punch with too much margarita. I can't help it if I drank 24 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like rubber.
I thought it was funny when I put JoAnne's underpants on my head and danced the charleston on the coffee table while singing `I could have danced all night'. I didn't mean to break Robin's vibrator and don't know why Robin would accuse me of murder.
I don't remember calling Blake's wife a Sweet sheep---even though she looked like one with orange eye shadow and purple lipstick!
And then I threw up on Jill's husband's but, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Magnum through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a funny horse and have me arrested for indecent exposure!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all cranky and smelly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this funny stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and shyly yours,Tammy (Really a nice girl!)
P.S. It's only 8 bucks!
Frogie's Website
posted by tammy at 12/21/2005 06:19:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Letter to Santa
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger