We're Approved

Friday, January 27, 2006
We have been approved by the Clinic to adopt embryos. I spoke to Dr Phillips yesterday and he gave me his approval. Today I communicated with the director and she has placed us on the waiting list but knows that we can not accept embryos until the end of February. I can not try to get pregnant until August(because of my surgery) and we would have to use the embyros within 6 months. So once again we are waiting. I hope this path in our journey brings us to parenthood. I am not allowing myself to get too excited because we have had so many disappointments in the past with our journey. I want to be excited but I am reserving it.
We went to Barix yesterday, Dr Pop was very happy with my mom's progress and said she was doing well but encourages her to move more. He has made it my job to get her going. LOL. He asked me how I was doing and asked me how much weight I had lost I told him I was down 72 pounds and had 54 to go. He told me to reconsider that number judging by the way I look. He says he doesn't want me to be too thin. Barix thinks I should be 135, which I think is not too shabby. I will take it one pound at a time till I get there then see what I feel like. I just don't want to gain too much back and be out of my BMI.
posted by tammy at 1/27/2006 04:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for We're Approved

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger