54.5 TO GO

Monday, January 16, 2006
WOW I have 54.5 pounds to go and I am at my goal. I am very happy about that. I went shopping yesterday and bought a size 14 pants that when I pick them up off the rack I said to myself "goal pants". When I got home and showed my mom she said try them on Tammy. I said yeah right mom but anyway thought for a good laugh I would. OMG they fit. They were a tiny bit small but as my loving hubby said to me.... it's not like we can see your camel toe. LOL. So I guess they were ok. I think I will wait for about 5 more pounds before I really wear them but they were 7.50 so I may go back and buy the size 10 they had so that in the spring I will be wearing those.
My mom is going to the police station to pick up our police clearances today. We still have to send out our fingerprints, I think we will do that Friday this week.
Once we have the books read... should be by the end of this month... we will make our appointment with our practitioner and be on our way with our home study. We had to write out a fire evacuation plan so I was telling Adam that I was not sure how to write it. He was so funny he said here Tam I'll make it real easy for you. Just write.... Get the F*%& Out!!! LOL. Its not like our house is so big. It's all on one floor and very open concept. You can see both doors from just about every room anyway. But I got it done and its hanging up in our utility box. LOL.
Also, our siding is going in today. I have to update my pics so I will do that this weekend and I will take some pictures of our house too. I will put the before and after photos up. I can't wait to see it.
My best friend just found out she is pregnant again. She had a miscarraige last year which was very devasting of coarse. I was asked to be God Mother. So I am so excited for her and her family. I am now an expectant God Mother. I can live vicariuosly through her. I will be going to be with her for the birth. I can't wait.
posted by tammy at 1/16/2006 01:54:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 54.5 TO GO

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger