Staples

Monday, February 13, 2006
Friday we went to Staples after work because Adam needed to buy a clip board. We found it right away 19.99 and exactly what he wanted. We then decided to look at a computer. They had one sale. A Compac Presario so we decided to buy it. Oh MY God I love it. It is so awesome. So $1500 later we now are the proud owners of a new computer. We upgraded to the 19 inch flat screen monitor and bought speakers with a sub woofer then we needed to get a computer desk a mouse pad, some paper, some cd's etc. Anyway we were like two kids in a candy store and could not wait to get home to set it up . It looks great in our dining room. Adam also bought a new game for it on Saturday so he has been playing that.
On the weight loss front I have moved on from my plateau which I am happy to report. I now have 40 pounds left to loose. I am so happy with how things have progressed with my weight loss. Adam is down 95 pounds and he looks great. My mom is down about 50 and we can really start to see the difference. She feels great too.
posted by tammy at 2/13/2006 08:25:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Staples
Oh, T, I am so happy that you AND A AND your Mom are all doing so well postop! I totally have faith that you'll leave that plateau in the dust now that it's broken!

I thought so too then I went and ate some Frito Hoops today. Man those things are addicitve. AAGGH I feel so out of control. LOL

new computer huh? LOL

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger