Jumping the Gun

Thursday, February 23, 2006
As always I reacted. I am fine. This month it looks like I achieved a 6 pound weight loss. Not too shabby. I know it is going to slow down some now that I am so close. That is the practical side of me that says that. On the other hand the impatient impractical side of me wakes up every morning wondering why there is still 37 pounds to go? why did I not just wake up and have that weight gone forever? Ok reality check woma. 37 pounds did not come on over night so it's not going anywhere overnight.
I have noticed a big inches loss this month with the aqua training I have been doing. My arms, thighs and buttocks are tighter and therefore appear smaller. I am happy about that. I hope the instructor starts another one after this one is through.
I have been fighting a cold for about a month now. It started the middle of January went away for a bit and feels like it is coming back. I can't take time off at work because we are so short staffed it's not even funny. I hope I feel better soon.
When I had the ova retrieval done they found that I had a cyst on my right ovary but I had totally forgot about unitl Sunday I was having such horrible cramping on my right side then Monday and Tuesday I had some bleeding and was pissed off because we had some good baby dancing this cycle and the hopefull (pathetic) in me thought maybe we had a chance then with the middle cycle bleeding I got discouraged. Of coarse Adam thought it was inplantation bleeding even though it was 2 past ovulation. Always the optomist. LOL. Then I remembered about the cyst and emailed the clinic to see what side the cyst was on, they confirmed the right side and that it could very welll have ruptured. I went to see my GP yesterday and she is sending me for an ultrasound on Wednesday, just to check it out. No one seems worried and I am really not either. Woman have cysts rupture all the time and are fine. I will keep you posted.
I had a good session with Dr Frenchy, we always have some good laughs. He makes me feel validated which I like.
One of the members from the support group had his surgery yesterday. It went really well he is feeling good and has very little pain. In fact the doctor offered to send him home today. I am very happy for him. He is a single guy and I think he is very brave to have this surgery done. I admire him for his strength.
posted by tammy at 2/23/2006 02:36:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Jumping the Gun

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger