What the Hell?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
I was so put together when I wrote that post the other day and while I still feel that way I have to rant...
I started Weight Watchers online last Wednesday just so that I could make myself more accountable for the choices I make. I have been doing really well. Tracking everything I am eating and being honest with myself. On Wednesday when I got on the scale I weighed 175, Thursday 174, Friday 173 and Saturday 172.5. I was extremly happy as I am sure you can understand. Yesterday I got on the scale and it read 174.5 I thought ok don't panic it could be anything. Today 175??? I don't understand. Now I know you're going to say why are you getting weighed everyday? Well that's an easy answer for me... I am addicted to the numbers. LOL. I just feel like I take 1 step forward then 2 steps back. I have been doing a lot of lunges, squats, and other such leg exercises but that's just since Saturday. Honestly, I don't think I gained that much muscle in that short length of time.
Anyway, I just wanted to rant. I am still very happy with accomplishments I have made in my life in the past 6 months and I will try very hard to NOT GET ON THE SCALE until Thursday. LOL.
posted by tammy at 2/21/2006 08:32:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What the Hell?

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger