Bariatric Ball

Monday, March 06, 2006
My mom and I managed to convince the boys to take us to the annual Barix Bariatrics Ball. It is on April 8th and we get to dress up for the occasion. We are so excited to go. I am getting a new dress for the occasion, but I will be wearing it to the wedding Adam is standing up in in May too so it will be dual purpose. We are sending our money in at the end of this week for the tickets.

We had such a blast with Katie this weekend. The kid is just so darn funny. We took her to Colasanti's, which is a local greenhouse in our area that has a petting farm, and carnival rides etc. It is nice to go there on our own, but having Katie with us was so much better. I was small enough to be able to go on the kiddie rides with her (since she was too small to go on herself.) I was so happy and proud of myself, last summer I never could have gotten on that ride. She was so funny on the ride she had the people all around the outside in hysterics because of her antics. It was great.

My mom had some awesome milestones this weekend too... firstly she walked a lot and was not winded and did not need a break in between. That is something she could/would not have done 2 months ago. And then we went to eat and she fit in a booth!!! She was so excited about that and frankly so were we for her. Then on Sunday we went to Colasanti's and she walked around there for some time too. She did so great. I am so proud of her. Her life is coming back to her now. She also traded in her size 5X pants at Penningtons for a size 2X!!! Wow! Way to go MOM.
posted by tammy at 3/06/2006 04:22:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bariatric Ball

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger