Dreams of Mine

Monday, February 27, 2006
I am wearing a size 12 skirt today. It does run a bit big, but all in all it is still a size 12. I am so happy about my achievements. We went to do our taxes this weekend... I am getting back 270 and Adam is getting back 1200. We are happy about that since we both tried to do our own and I had myself paying 850 and Adam had himself paying 4000. Thank-God for H&R Block, that's all I have to say. So we went to Reitmans with my refund and I tried on a pair of size 13 pants that look awesome on and a really pretty green sweater top that is size lg. It is such a nice outfit.

I always wanted to be in a stage production. While I have aspirations to play Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady I have never been confident enough to audition for as much as the chorus. Well I am no longer living in fear of my own life. I am going to be auditioning for the local theater in our community for their fall production of Damn Yankees. I want my voice in the best shape for when I go to audition so I called the vocal coach I had when I was in high school and she said she would be happy to help me warm up my voice. The director said that it does not matter what song I choose for the audition; I am still unsure what to choose so will ask my coach once we have had a few sessions. The audition is in May so for now it is just practise, practise, practise. I will be auditioning for the chorus. I think I should start out smaller than work my way up once I have a few productions under my belt. I have seen a few of this companies shows and I have always been very impressed with what they have done, their shows are always so well put together and professional. I can not wait to be part of their cast. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Anyway nothing else is new... I have 35.5 pounds left to go and I am so excited to get there. The sooner I get there the sooner I can have a baby. Come on 135!!!
posted by tammy at 2/27/2006 05:30:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dreams of Mine
Congratulations, sweetie! When will we see new pics? ;-)

Yes, I am going to work on those this week. I have them ready but I have to scan the December ones in there. It should be by Friday..
I will let you know once that's been updated.
Thanks for checking in.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger