All Is Well

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The ultrasound went well. They would not let my mom or Adam (he showed up) in because they had to do it vaginally because they could not see it well enough through my abdomen. I got to see the heart beating and it was amazing. I could not believe that little thing was inside me. The picture doesn't look like much of a baby, but nonetheless it is ours! Yeah.
Adam's testing went well too, he will find out by Friday if he is to be hired. Fingers crossed.
posted by tammy at 3/28/2006 09:07:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for All Is Well
Look at the little bean! That's such good news, for you and Adam.

I'm so happy for you both!

Why the heck would your doc not let your Mom or Adam in the room just because the ultrasound was done vaginally? With my first pregnancy we had a vaginal ultrasound and my hubby was there becuase dammit I *needed* him to be there...especially with the news we found out that day....
I just don't know why they wouldn't at least let your Husband in.....it's not like he's never seen your crotch! I'm pretty sure vaginas have a large part in getting women pregnant in the first place....correct! hahahahaha

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger