On My Way

Monday, April 17, 2006
I am leaving soon for my appointment with Dr Mundle. I am nervous and excited. I hope he can find the heart beat. Adam is off today so he will be coming with me. I feel like I have a million questions and I can't think of any to ask. DUH! I will update when I get back. I am trying to remain positive that it will go well, but the other side of me thinks only doom impends! Time will tell.
This weekend, I was so tired. Friday we had our niece and I thought I would just fall over I was so tired. It was quite funny! She was awesome as always. I also felt a bit nauseaus which is unusual for me. On Sunday, I took a shower and had to lay down right after because I felt very spit uppy!! Luckily, I did not though. I am not compalining mind you. I would gladly be sick if it meant I was carrying a healthy, viable pregnancy.
My aunts, uncle and cousin all bought us really cute figurines. My one aunt knit us some cute booties and then gave us an angel that is so beautiful and is knitting booties. There is a really nice poem attached to it that made me cry about angels watching over my pregnancy. My other aunt, uncle and cousin gave us two cherished teddies, one is a pregnant bear the other is a mother bear sitting beside a cradle. They are both called awaiting the arrival. So sweet. It was so thoughtful of them to do that for us. They are so excited for us.
posted by tammy at 4/17/2006 10:19:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for On My Way
Ooh! I get to be first! There is nothing like hearing that heartbeat for the first time...it gives me chills just thinking about it. Fingers and paws are crossed for you here in San Diego.

Good luck, sounds like everything is going great - only a bit nauseaus at 10 weeks is good. Hopefully it'll keep it up.

I'll be checking back to see how you got on!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger