Wednesday, April 05, 2006
I am so happy for my good friend Milenka. She found out she is pregnant and things are looking very positive for her. I have such a good feeling that this will be her time.
My friend Melinda, her hubby and their little girl are moving home to Ontario from Alberta today. I am so excited to have her home again. They will be living in the same city as us and that will the first time since we were in highschool. It will be so nice to have them close. Her pregnancy is progressing well, she is in her 13th week. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarium. Which is really bad sickness. She had to spend six nights in a hospital to replenish her electrolytes. She is starting to keep food down now. I pray that she will be better soon. It will be so nice to have someone to share pregnancy with. Her baby is due 2 months before ours so we will also get to share maternity leave together. It will be nice to have someone to go to Mommy and Me things together.
I picked up the bolero jacket I had the dress maker make for me. It turned out really nice. I am happy with how it looks with the dress. The ball is this weekend and we are all looking very forward to going. We will be staying over night and will be nice to get away-even if just for one night.
We are celebrating Adam's birthday on Sunday with cake and ice cream with our family. My aunt and uncle just returned from Arizona for 2.5 months so I can not wait to see them. Our house is so small but and we will have about 14 people there but I love entertaining so it will be fun. My two cousins will bring their daughters and they are so funny together. I love to see them interact.
As far as my pregnancy...all is well. I wish I felt more pregnant though. I did have some nausea last night so that made me feel hopeful. LOL. I can not wait to see Dr Mundle so that he can find the heart beat and I can hear that. Once that happens I will be more relaxed and it will feel more real to me. My cousin gave me a journal to write down all my thoughts and hopes and dreams and she wrote me the most beautiful letter. I read it to my mom and dad and they were both crying. It was so nice to hear what she had to say.
posted by tammy at 4/05/2006 08:33:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Thanks, sweetie. :-)

Are you going to show us pics of you and A at the ball? I cannot wait to see how it all turns out! :-)

Yes, M I will for sure. I will get them in here once we are home.

I am a gastric bypass IF person too. It's great to meet another person with the unique perspective. Congratulations on your pregnancy. :)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger