Friday, March 31, 2006
Adam heard from the bus company; he passed the testing and is moving on to the next step in the hiring process. He will hear back from them again in about 2 weeks in regards to an interview. He is not sure if he wants to work there after some of things they were telling them at the testing... ie: not to expect weekends off til they have at least 10 years seniority and that he would be starting out at less than what he makes now till he got hired on to a city run. We could not really afford to have him take a pay cut so I told him just to wait and see what they offer him maybe they would be willing at the beginning to work around his work shift now so that he could do both. We have heard that might be possible. So we'll see what is meant to be will be.
On the pregnancy front... all is still the same. No sickness at all. Very little nauseau. Sore boobs:yes!!! Peeing more:yes!!!! Gas:yes, lots of it. Not really constipated though. And that is unusual for me since I have lived my life constipated. I have noticed some swelling in my abdomen but I read that could be related to bowels more than the growing uterus. But my lower stomach just above my pubic bone seems to be firmer and tender to the touch. Other than those little things nothing else is happening.
I am counting down the days till I see Dr Mundle, I was thinking maybe I would call his office next week to see if they recieved the report from the ultrasound and see if I could get in sooner to see him.
We have been recieving some congratulations cards from family and friends. It is nice to have the acknowlegments. My parents gave us a Precious Moments figurine that has a mother looking into a boot with five little faces staring back at her. It is the sweetest thing.
posted by tammy at 3/31/2006 08:49:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
I hope Adam's job situation works out in a happy way, T! *hugs*

Good news about the test. I think you're doing the best thing, see what they offer and take it from there.

I had a tender belly at the beginning of pregnancy it was very strange as I couldn't see anything but hated anything bumping into it - of course that could be the protective instinct!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger