Back

Monday, April 17, 2006
Ok so I was there forever. He had 2 emergency c sections and another delivery to attend to. So we got there at 11 and were seen by him at 245pm!!! He was well worth the wait though. What a doll. He used that little doppler and we could hear a bit of the heartbeat but it was very weak...then the baby kicked the doppler and made us all laugh. So he took me across the hall to the ultrasound room and we got to see the little peanut. It looked much more like a baby this time and we saw the heartbeat. Then he turned on the machine and we heard the heartbeat. It was amazing. He said that everything is looking good and that once the heartbeat is seen the chance for loosing the pregnancy goes down to about 2%. I feel like I can finally breath. He said my blood work looked great and that my hemoglobin was high so he is not concerned about that. He said that I will have a few more ultrasounds to make sure the baby is developing at the normal rate since nutrition is a factor for us. He said that he really was not concerned with it though, but that it would be something we would watch to make sure it stayed in check. All in all a very good visit. I see him again on the 15th of May and rest assured I asked for the first appointment of the day!! LOL. Hopefully, I will not be there as long next time. Also I really hope this baby decides to come during the week so that he will be delivering our baby. But time will tell that for sure. I can not wait till May 15th now.
posted by tammy at 4/17/2006 04:49:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Back
I'm so glad the news was good, T! :-) *hugs*

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger